Deeside Kids Club
Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic Manager to coordinate and manage the out of school service in Banchory. The Manager will be responsible for providing a safe, exciting, and fun environment for primary school aged children while supervising and supporting team members and promoting the club and its activities within the local community.
We are looking for a Manager who has:
- SCQF level 7 or level 9 Qualification in Playwork, Health and Social care (children and young people) or Social Services (children and young people) or equivalent.
Candidates should also be willing to work towards SCQF level 9 qualification if they just hold Level 7, in order to meet the qualification requirements of SSSC.
- Relevant training, examples below:
- Food hygiene, First Aid, Child Protection, infection control etc. These are all preferred but not essential as training will be provided
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- A good knowledge of care inspectorate regulations
Monday to Friday: 7am-9am and 3pm-6pm with an extra 1-1.5 hours per day to plan activities/carry out admin tasks
Monday to Friday: 7am-6pm
This post has a requirement of two references.
Salary: up to £13 an hour depending on experience. To start October 2022